Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello stranger

It's been a long long while, but I feel like writing again. About myself. About my life. About me me me. And some other things too.
So, I've started college and as much as I love it here, I just don't want to be HERE. I feel so alone being constantly surrounded by people. I keep rethinking everything and therefore never get anything done. Which has always been the way the course of my life has taken place. I lie inanimate on my bed just thinking about the way I want things to be, and never taking action, nothing happens.
Things aren't like that anymore. I'm still the same person, but things happen now. And that's what I want to write about.

edit: New life, new blog, that's always how it goes (with me at least...). So all the old posts have been hidden away in the recesses of Blogger and I'm starting anew.

No comments: